Long story short, since my last post;
(About 4 and a 1/2 months ago shockingly)
- I won an election, voted on by >2000 students
- I finished uni-ish
- I’ve been to 2 festivals
- Started a new job (Bangor Students’ Union)
- Trundled along with my old job (Bar Uno)
- I’ve made squash a new hobby of mine
- Took part in a 24 hour radio show
- Lost some friendships and made some incredible new ones
- Made my departure from some societies
- Suited up more times than I have in my entire time here in Bangor up to now
- Held an Olympic torch
- Said goodbye to some of my friends leaving Bangor
- Moved House
- Driven an LAP of Wales visiting all 4 corners!
- Grown up quite a bit too I’d imagine…
And you all thought I wasn’t blogging because I ran out of things to talk about! Turns out my new house doesn’t have the internet yet, and I actually have to do work when I’m at work (who knew, right?) But I got paid this morning (First real grown ups full time job pay), I get Furniture delivered tomorrow, and I get the internet on Friday! So things in my life are finally going to start settling down!
This means a few things;
A) I might be able to start blogging regularly again!
B) Now I’ve got furniture (tomorrow), got to host a house warming party!
C) You might find me back on XBL, Steam, or Origin!
Stereotypically fitting song: Bob Dylan – The Times They Are A-Changin’